Score A i-Teacher

Score A, i-Teacher, Kenshido, Online Learning, e-Learning, Bonafide Academy

About Me...

Hi, I'm Jason, a full time E-Learning Consultant. Now i am enjoying my financial freedom by earning passive income through Score A I-Teacher business. My success begins with Bonafide Academy, with their consistent and continuous support system, i achieved my first 5 figure income in a shortest period of time. Allow me to share with you on my secrets to how leverage your contacts and earn a 5 or 6 figure passive income.

About Bonafide Academy...

Bonafide Academy has system to create the skill, enhance knowledge and develop entrepreneurship for networkers. This school has created more testimonies of 5 and 6 figure income earners in the shortest period of time. "You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want" Zig Ziglar

Score A, Show Me The Money Video



Jerry McGuire, one of my favourite no.1 movie of all time. 


What's special about this movie? Well basically, it tells a tale of a very successful employee, Jerry McGuire, who was center of attention, famous and leads to jealousy of his colleagues. Then one fine day, an unexpected incident happened and that was when he realized, that business dealings must have ethics. So he tried to change himself and shared his belief to a system that naturally was against it. 


Jerry soon find himself in jeopardy and was sabotaged by his own associate and his Boss, who eventually fired him. 



Jerry Maguire: What are you doing with me, Rod? 
Rod Tidwell: Why? 
Jerry Maguire: I'm finished, I'm fucked. Twenty-four hours ago, man, I was hot! Now... I'm a cautionary tale. You see this jacket I'm wearing, you like it? Because I don't really need it. Because I'm cloaked in failure! I lost the number one draft picked the night before the draft! Why? Let's recap: Because a hockey player's kid made me feel like a superficial jerk. I ate two slices of bad pizza, went to bed and grew a conscience! 
Rod Tidwell: Well, boo-fucking-hoo 



This is when Jerry realized, that in this world if you have a believe, you have to take charge of that believe and make it happen. And that believe, came from an unexpected source, his most unlikely hero...Rod Tidwell.


It's a fish eat fish world out there, competitive, 
Jerry Maguire: So this is the world, and there are almost six billion people on it. When I was a kid, there were three. It's hard to keep up. 

This video is for those who is finding a spirit of revival to 
Financial Freedom


I believe, everyone has a choice to make, 
SO DO YOU

Dig the well before you are thirsty

Contact Us    



Name:




Email Address:




Phone Number:




From:




Where would you like to attend for company briefing?:







Put a website form like this on your site.
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo




 

score a

score a

score a

score a

score a