Score A i-Teacher

Score A, i-Teacher, Kenshido, Online Learning, e-Learning, Bonafide Academy

About Me...

Hi, I'm Jason, a full time E-Learning Consultant. Now i am enjoying my financial freedom by earning passive income through Score A I-Teacher business. My success begins with Bonafide Academy, with their consistent and continuous support system, i achieved my first 5 figure income in a shortest period of time. Allow me to share with you on my secrets to how leverage your contacts and earn a 5 or 6 figure passive income.

About Bonafide Academy...

Bonafide Academy has system to create the skill, enhance knowledge and develop entrepreneurship for networkers. This school has created more testimonies of 5 and 6 figure income earners in the shortest period of time. "You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want" Zig Ziglar

The Untold Truth


the future belongs to those who believe in their dreams

I have a question for you, this question brings out alot of emotions and reality awakening in you. This question came across me, while i was employed with a happy salary cheque of RM5,000, until someone asked me...

What will you do in your future?

WOW!!! I was STUNNED. Are you serious, this guy just asked me a million dollar question and made me look dumbfounded, cause, I had NO ANSWER!!! I had a rude awakening, a giant wake up call. He asked a question at a time when for many RM5,000 is a comfortable living at PRESENT!!! but what made me realize, earning RM5,000 was a pittance without knowing what lies in the future.

At 35 years of age, I have a car loan of RM90,000, a house loan of RM350,000, a personal loan of 15,000 with credit card, a personal loan of RM8,000 with my company due to commitments i made for lifestyle purchases. To sum all up, my life is living on debts!!! What will i do in the future if my life is in debts till the age i not able earn income?





"Most people have a price. And they have a price because of human emotions named fear and greed. First, the fear of being without money motivates us to work hard, and then once we get that paycheck, greed or desire starts us thinking about all the wonderful things money can buy. The pattern is then set."
"What pattern?" I asked. "The pattern of get up, go to work, pay bills, get up, go to work, pay bills... Their lives are then run forever by two emotions, fear and greed. Offer them more money, and they continue the cycle by also increasing their spending. This is what I call the Rat Race." Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad.


In Malaysia, looking at most people at the age of 55 are mostly jobless because their experience is no match to the new generation of knowledgeable society that is being produced every year. Another 20 years is not so far away, because even 10 years of working, I only manage to collect more debts than a gardener, the most I had savings at my bank was RM4,000 after 10 years!!!

So this question pose me a rude awakening.

What will i do if I don't have savings plan for my future when at present I'm living in debts? No matter how hard I work, even if I do find a secondary job, would I able to secure savings enough for my retirement days?


 They work very hard, for little money, clinging to the illusion of job security, looking forward to a three-week vacation each year and a skimpy pension after forty-five years of work. Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Recently during a survey I discovered that 95% of college/university diploma and degree students are taking loans amounting RM40,000 - RM120,000 from PTPTN. What surprises me is that these future graduates are not realizing what the future holds for them once they graduate and start looking for jobs. The cruel fact is that most fresh grads will be jobless in average of 4-8 months unless they don't mind working in an industry that is not relevant to their major, low paid and take on "transit" jobs such as at call centers.



What catches them by surprise is the fact that they are being paid as fresh grads as low as RM1,800 and struggle to manage their cost of living especially when they are living around in Klang Valley, not to mention they have to begin paying their PTPTN loan amounting RM400-RM600 monthly for the next 10-15 years immediately once they graduated or else risk of being BLACKLISTED by the banks and eventually losing their rights of owning a house, a car, a motorcycle or personal loans.

One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.Dale Carnegie

Many of these graduates often living in disillusion, even before they graduate they are day dreaming of owning cars, house and luxury life, but they fail to realize that they are one of the hundreds of thousands graduating yearly and fill into the RAT RACE. Naiveness is often associated with these fresh grads. I wouldn't blame them, but I rather point it out to the system that created them to believe in such way. Parents, teachers, peers often tell them to study hard, get good results on their SPM, go to a good university (not to mention, expensive universities), get a good CGPA, and then apply to top career companies at Jobstreet.com or through job fairs or TheStar, and wait for their call, and you wait, and wait and wait and 2 week pass by, then 2 month pass off, and 3rd month you started to get worried because you just depleted all the savings your parents gave and now the pressure mounting for you to decide to take on the Call Center offers who came as your savior. And so, your career just took a strange twist, as if it's just a beginning to like Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides




You go to school to learn a skill or profession so as to be a contributing member of society. Every culture needs teachers, doctors, mechanics, artists, cooks, business people, police officers, firefighters, soldiers. Schools train them so our culture can thrive and flourish," said rich dad. "Unfortunately, for many people, school is the end, not the beginning. Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad


Sometimes it makes me wonder, whenever I approach these future graduates on them taking on part-time jobs or extra income while their studying, they shy away. Often, I get an answer 1. My parents don't allow, 2. I don't think I need a part-time income, 3. Too much of assignments, exams bla bla bla, which makes me to conclude, if really our students are rich or their parents pampered their children to enjoy their college life. Any of which, most of students still tighten their belly and enjoy their misery without a penny a week before end of the month. Such a pittance, cause, my intention was clearly to help them create an opportunity to be prepared for their worst to come.


One of the reasons the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and the middle class struggles in debt is because the subject of money is taught at home, not in school. Most of us learn about money from our parents. So what can a poor parent tell their child about money? They simply say "Stay in school and study hard." The child may graduate with excellent grades but with a poor person's financial programming and mind-set. It was learned while the child was young. Money is not taught in schools. Schools focus on scholastic and professional skills, but not on financial skills. Rober Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad


Most parents today are being burden with all sorts of loans (car, house, personal), loads of bills to pay and raising costs of living expense. These coupled with diminishing saving for their future retirement plans and preparing for the uneventuality, parents making huge sacrifices while most students not aware of their situations.

Just picture these, I'm sorry but if i had to be giving this rude awakening, touch wood, what will your future be if something were to happen to the person that is the main provider of your education and living?
Having an alternative source of income today is a MUST for students due to the raising cost of living, many parents aren't able to foot in the bill of a students living expenses and also to prepare yourself for any uneventuality.



A job is only a short-term solution to a long-term problem. Most people have only one problem in mind, and it's short term. It's the bills at the end of the month, the Tar Baby. Money now runs their lives. Or should I say the fear and ignorance about money. So they do as their parents did, get up every day and go work for money. Not having the time to say, `Is there another way?' Their emotions now control their thinking, not their heads. Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad


So today, have I made a point clear to you, on why this question is so powerful, that can even make you to think alot... I ask you again,

What will you do in your future?

And the answer is plain SIMPLE.




For many of us, being a student, as an employee, or business owners, the choice is only down to 2 answers

1. You can choose to just survive

or

2. You can choose to succeed


I had to admit, we were all donkeys once. All the years at college or my professional working life, my lecturers, my managers neither the CEO of my company never taught or told me the truth on why the rich are getting richer, and the rest of us remain where we are. When I was 17, I was told to succeed in achieving good grades on SPM, of which I did, 1st grade. At that time I had big dreams like every other teenager, graduating from overseas university, good career, sports car, bungalow house and other materialistic needs. I succeeded in achieving my dreams, only 2 of my dreams, graduated from a good university and pursue my career in a good company. But I couldn't live up to my dreams of owning a sports car or a decent landed property even after 15 years of working and kept dreaming of materialistic lifestyle! Why? Because my salary wasn't sufficient enough due to the high cost of living and there weren't any savings. My boss didn't increase my salary for 3 years until I had to beg for it and he increased it to additional RM200 a month at a time when prices most things went up by 300%! Every year things didn't get cheaper, I used to remember how many things I can buy with a RM50 notes and today I can't buy anything with the same note. My list of bills uncountable, and I already been blacklisted by all the telecommunication companies in Malaysia and also Astro. I had to admit, I was a survivor.



Most people use fear and greed against themselves. That's the start of ignorance. Most people live their lives chasing paychecks, pay raises and job security because of the emotions of desire and fear, not really questioning where those emotion-driven thoughts are leading them. It's just like the picture of a donkey, dragging a cart, with its owner dangling a carrot just in front of the donkey's nose. The donkey's owner may be going where he wants to go, but the donkey is chasing an illusion. Tomorrow there will only be another carrot for the donkey. Money is the carrot, the illusion. If the donkey could see the whole picture, it might rethink its choice to chase the carrot. Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad


One day, I faced the truth, in 2008 there was global economic recession, something I couldn't imagine happened, my boss asked me to resign voluntarily with no compensation, or work at the company without pay until the company sustains. This is the reality that really bites me hard to the very roots of fundamentals that I had always believed in, that business owners has to take care of the welfare of their employees. It shattered my believe, in this was when I begin my journey of self realization that we work the ass for others to make them rich, and at the time situation goes down, they abandon us like we are a garbage.  


Never forget, because your two emotions, fear and desire, can lead you into life's biggest trap, if you're not aware of them controlling your thinking. To spend your life living in fear, never exploring your dreams, is cruel. To work hard for money, thinking that money will buy you things that will make you happy is also cruel. To wake up in the middle of the night terrified about paying bills is a horrible way to live. To live a life dictated by the size of a paycheck is not really a life. Thinking that a job will make you feel secure is lying to yourself. That's cruel, and that's the trap I want you to avoid, if possible. I've seen how money runs people's lives. Don't let that happen to you. Please don't let money run your life. Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

I had a big leap in faith on the subject of Financial Freedom ever since. This was when I realized that the rich people have money work for them, unlike the rest of the people, they work for the money. I began my journey of discovering alternative income or secondary income. It was at this juncture of my life, I begin to appreciate the need of having alternative income and begin discovering the positive side of having secondary income. This option in life created my desire to Succeed  once again like how I had once dream when I was young. 



Imagine two men walking down the street on a windy day. A piece of paper blows along the side walk in front of one man, then the other. The first man ignore the litter, keeping his eyes on the block up ahead; the second man peers at the scrap, realizes it's a twenty dollar bill, and picks it up. Is that person luckier? No. The same opportunity crossed the path of both men, but only one of them was prepared to take action. Robert Kiyosaki, You can choose to be rich.

It took me many months to pick up bits and pieces of my life and redeem what has been lost from the time of trials. Waking up from reality,  if I only knew from my days at college that life isn't about just career and disillusion of job security, i could had had realized my dreams by the age of 35. I had planned to work all the while to retire rich by 55. By taking this unsecured  long route in my life, how wrong was my plan. I failed to plan, and the plan failed me. Today I learned that financial freedom isn't only the word I suppose to achieve, but also TIME FREEDOM. 


If I ask YOU today, If I give YOU an option of LIVING YOUR DREAMS, WHICH ROUTE WOULD YOU TAKE?

IF YOUR ANSWER IS LIKE MINE, REDEEM YOURSELF BY FILLING THE FORM BELOW, AND I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO 

SUCCEED IN LIVING YOUR DREAMS

Name:




Email Address:




Phone Number:




From:




Where would you like to attend for company briefing?:




Who referred you to our site









Create a web form here
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo




 

score a

score a

score a

score a

score a