Score A i-Teacher

Score A, i-Teacher, Kenshido, Online Learning, e-Learning, Bonafide Academy

About Me...

Hi, I'm Jason, a full time E-Learning Consultant. Now i am enjoying my financial freedom by earning passive income through Score A I-Teacher business. My success begins with Bonafide Academy, with their consistent and continuous support system, i achieved my first 5 figure income in a shortest period of time. Allow me to share with you on my secrets to how leverage your contacts and earn a 5 or 6 figure passive income.

About Bonafide Academy...

Bonafide Academy has system to create the skill, enhance knowledge and develop entrepreneurship for networkers. This school has created more testimonies of 5 and 6 figure income earners in the shortest period of time. "You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want" Zig Ziglar

Show Me The Money

It is everyone's question, how does one make BIG money in Score A. To me, it's not more than an art of believing in law of leverage.

What is LEVERAGE? In simple terms, making best use of time, network and resources that is readily available to us for free. HOW? Example, during lunch time, I have 1 hour of break, I share with my colleagues on how if they can earn extra RM2,000 - RM10,000 every month. Would they say No to you? In today's ever challenging world of needs for extra income, no one would want to deny an opportunity to earn extra income.

Why EXTRA INCOME? Today, an ordinary employee earns around RM1,500 to RM3,000, to which for many it is insufficient. This is because, our daily lives is getting more complicated with increasing needs of basic tools and services for leading a normal life. Example, how many of us today lead a normal life without a Handphone? a Car? an Internet service? a Astro service? a medical card? an Insurance? ... how about how many of us can be without Facebook? In saying this, our needs has expanded from luxury to necessity, and our expense is ever increasing. When expense increases, our debts rises, we begin to have the need for credit card, personal loan, company advance and so on.

So why do you need to use credit card and take loan when you could had use CASH to pay?

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Now, this is the most hardest part to tell, cause it's hard for you to swallow the fact I'm going to tell you.
You Can Never Be Rich Working For Others 
Your growing needs are insatiable and your current salary will never in your lifetime solve your financial problems!!!

Now, tell me, you don't have a dream? What is your DREAM? What is one thing or the many things you like to have? Ask yourself.... Why I ask you so, cause many of us have desires, wishes, wants but it is just up in your head and locked in your brains but never you had taken any steps to achieve your DREAMS. I have 1 and immediate dream, that is by July'11, I want to own a BMW Z4.

Now your dreams will never materialized by working 9am - 6pm, cause your income is not going to buy your dreams in your LIFETIME.

So what should I do?

Follow my SYSTEM, a system that has been created, proven, successful, or not I'm not your Testimony here today typing this page. It is simple. Do this steps:

1. Pick up a paper
2. Write your Dream/s
3. In my blogsite, go to MYCONTACT and click it
4. Either you Write in your details in the Contact Form or
5. Call me, my contact number provided in that page
6. We go for a drink, let us have a open chat, on how we can WORK TOGETHER to make ourselves BETTER
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo




 

score a

score a

score a

score a

score a